Monday, April 14, 2014

Sweet N’ Sour Review!

I’m gonna take a stab at reviewing some items I bought again! This time I got some really kawaii accessories from Sweet N’ Sour on etsy! You can follow her on tumblr too~



The items I bought were the かわいい necklace and the Kawaii Black Beanie.

 
The items came from Mexico and I live in Michigan, U.S., so it took about 3 weeks to get here. This was the cute packaging that she stuffed them in~ <3

 Inside the little box was all these fun items! There was a letter attached too, so cute. <3 My item i purchased is the mirrored acrylic necklace that says “cute” in japanese~

Here’s the beanie out of the bag! The material is really thick and warm, and it’s kinda snug on my head with the wig underneath, but just enough where it’s nice to keep my wig in place~! ´ ▽ ` )ノ Probably would fit a bit better without my wig.
Close up of the necklace to see how far down it goes. Good length, I don’t like it when necklaces end up being too long! It’s cut real nicely too, no sharp edges. The print is also a little more pink irl than in this photo (the first photo I took of it shows it better).

Overall I love these items! 10/10 would recommend and will maybe buy some more from their shop too, they have so many awesome items it was hard to pick just a few, haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment