Thursday, August 28, 2014

Limited Edition CD+DVD J-Pop Haul!

Okay, so I kinda splurged a bit. I've been on this kick where I'm buying physical copies of the music I love. (which hey, is actually a great idea). I get the special things that the artists put together for the fans and actually OWN the music legally (albeit second hand for me). Like, I feel like the music more a part of me if it's physical

Anyways, onto what I got!


I got all of these items off of Yahoo! Auctions Japan. Though, the auction site does not ship outside of Japan. How did I get them shipped to the USA then? By a shopping/auction service called Noppin! I won't go into the details of using Noppin, but I found a tutorial on how to use it here if you're interested~

I got the Limited Edition CD+DVD version of Perfume's album, ⊿ (Triangle). On ebay, the cheapest is listed for around $55, but I got this for 1300yen!! ($13ish). This is why I love Yahoo! Auctions Japan and why I used it for getting Limited Edition goods for a decent price. Sadly the one I got didn't come with the obi, but it's still in lovely condition.

I showed the cover in the first photo already, same goes for all the CDs. Here's what the DVD looks like~ Sadly it is region 2 and I don't have a region-free DVD player yet so I haven't watched it. I'll be buying one soon though with all the DVDs I got haha!


Next up is the Limited Edition CD+DVD version of Perfume's album, JPN! On ebay I see this cheapest for $30, got it for 1500yen! ($15ish). The cover is this neat sleeve with the actual jewel case inside. This product was actually brand new, with the stickers on the outside packaging and obi! (as seen in the first photo)

Here's the back of the actual jewel case. The back of the pink covering is just a plain color.

The CD on the inside! Forgot to get a picture of the DVD on the other side. Again, this DVD is region 2 so I have yet to watch it.


Next is the Limited Edition digipak CD+DVD of More!More!More! by capsule. My absolute favorite group ever, more like. Again I've seen this on ebay for $23 for the cheapest, this was only 600yen! ($6) This was brand new too, with the obi and everything.

Wahhh the colors of the CD and DVD are so cool. ;u; Another region 2 DVD I can't watch yet, sigh...

This tracklisting sheet was on the inside that I didn't realize. It's holographic shiny so wahhh cool! :O


Ok now onto the coolest item. Meg's Best Flight>Terminal A. This was brand new packaged with a T-shirt! Terminal A comes with a DVD, while Terminal B comes with a bonus remix CD. This is a Limited Edition too so I'm so lucky to get this brand new with all the stuff that comes with it! Got it for 1500yen. ($15)

Here's all the stuff that came inside the box. There's a photo booklet, a poster-like lyrics sheet, a photo snap, and a round photograph(maybe it's a sticker? I'm afraid to try to take it apart) along with the actual CD+DVD jewel case. What's awesome is the DVD is region ALL, which means I could watch it!! It's absolutely lovely, just like all of Meg's videos.

The back of the main packaging. (Front shown in first photo)

The back of the jewel case.

Here's the T-shirt laid flat. I'm assuming it's a unisex size M based on how it looks/fits.

Me wearing the T-shirt! I flipped the image so it's the right way since it's a mirror pic. I love this so much it's so chic and me. ;u;


Anyways, that's my first haul post! Here's the backs of all the items to compliment the first photo. I'm turning into a music collector...

No comments:

Post a Comment